Badger Company, Organic, Baby Balm, Chamomile & Calendula, 2 oz (56 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 10 2009
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WSB-02801
- UPC Code: 634084028010
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
6.6 x 6.6 x 2.5 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- USDA Organic
- Healing Products
- Healthy Business
- Certified B Corporation
- Mild, Safe, Calming, Rub It In
- Cruelty-Free - Leaping Bunny Certified
- Certified Organic by NH Dept of Agr., Mkts., & Food
- Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
Gentle, comforting care for baby's delicate skin. Great for sensitive adult skin, too!
Badger Blends are made from powerfully pure combinations of fresh, whole botanicals brimming with "life force". No synthetics, parabens, GMOs, harsh chemicals or any other nasty stuff - ever! Each blend is custom formulated and carefully prepared to soothe, refresh, restore, and improve your hair and skin naturally.
Expect your Badger Blend to generate powerful waves of good luck, clarity, confidence, and calm - even when times get tough. -Badger Bill
* ♦Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil *calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract.
* = Certified Organic ♦ = Extra Virgin Olive Oil
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.