Blistex, Kank-A, SoftBrush, Tooth & Gum Pain Gel, 0.07 oz (2 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 27 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-20392
- UPC Code: 041388203928
- Package Quantity: 0.07 oz
12.4 x 7.6 x 2 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Maximum Strength
- Tooth & Gum Pain Gel
- Oral Anesthetic/Astringent
- Maximum Pain Relief
- Dual Medications
- Gentle Application
- Easy Reach Design
- Ultra Soft Tip
- 50+ Uses
- Brace/Denture Irritation
- Gum Discomfort
- Canker Sores
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Twist base clockwise to dispense the initial dose, but subsequent uses should require less than 1 turn.
- To clean brush tip, rinse with cold water
- Dry affected area and apply medication by gently brushing the affected area.
- Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
|Benzocaine 20.0% (w/w)||Oral anesthetic/analgesic|
|Zinc Chloride 0.1% (w/w)||Oral astringent|
|Inactive ingredients: Flavors, glycerin, peg-8, peg-75, phenoxyethanol, silica, sucralose|
- Pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- Rapid heart rate
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Fatigue or lack of energy
Do not use
- For teething
- In children under 2 years of age
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days: if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not purchase if package has been opened.
- Replace cap after use to prevent drying
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- This is a personal care Item, and should be used by one individual only.
- With zinc chloride, some color may be evident; this is normal
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.