Clearasil, Overnight Spot Patches, 18 Patches
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 15 2020
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRL-00648
- UPC Code: 839977006483
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
12.4 x 9.7 x 2.8 cm , 0.01 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Faster Healing with Patented Technology
- Seals Out Bacteria**
- Absorbs Spot Secretions
- Reduces Inflammation and Risk of Scarring***
Simply place a patch on the spot to help seal and protect against bacteria. The patch absorbs spot secretions and reduces inflammation and risk of scarring***. The patch is non-drying.
- Wash hands before and after use of patch
- Clean the skin before applying the patch
- Cover the affected area with a Clerasil Spot Patch
- Leave on overnight
- Remove Clerasil Spot Patch by extending the borders slowly away from the skin
- Cleanse and dry affected area
**Microbial testing conducted with S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and C. albicans
***Due to moist healing environment
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Retain outer packaging for full precautions and directions for use.
- Follow the directions for use. Do not exceed total application time of the patch.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use in conjunction with any other spot treatments.
- Do not apply on infected wounds and in the presence of symptoms such as itching, redness, heat or pain.
- If skin irritation occurs, stop using the patch and ask a doctor for medical advice.
- Should signs of infection develop, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Store at room temperature away from high humidity.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.