Diabetic Kitchen, Cheesy Bread Muffin Mix, 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Expiration Date: November 12 2022
- Date First Available: October 8 2021
Shipping Weight:0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBK-00530
- UPC Code: 859430005303
- Package Quantity: 8.2 oz
12.7 x 14.6 x 5.2 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made With Real Food Ingredients
- 4 Net Carbs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- 8 g Fiber
- Put Bread Back on Your Menu
FDA Fact: Soluble fibers "control the level of blood glucose (often referred to as blood sugar) by preventing rapid rises in blood glucose following a meal."
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, plain Whole Milk
- 3 TBL unsalted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
For savory muffins: add garlic powder, fresh herbs or cooked bacon to the mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour entire pouch of mix into a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare 12-hole muffin tin. Spray pan with bakery spray or brush lightly with melted butter. Wipe off excess spray or butter from top of muffin tin.
- Add yogurt, eggs and butter to the dry mix. Stir to completely combine. Then add cheeses to the mix. Blend batter and cheese together.
- Take cookie scoop, overfill it and release batter into muffin holes. Make sure each hole has about the same batter. Then gently smooth the batter in each hole if needed.
- Place pan into pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from oven. Let sit in pan while you gently release the sides of the muffins from the tin. Once they are all released, move each muffin to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe will make 12 muffins. Uneaten muffins can be frozen.
Milled sunflower seeds, chicory root fiber, resistant corn starch (dietary fiber), coconut flour, gluten free oat flour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), organic stevia extract (leaf), sea salt.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: About 1 Prepared Muffin|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Per 1 Muffin||%DV*||Per Baked Portion||%DV*|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||7 g||35%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||75 mg||25%|
|Sodium||330 mg||14%||460 mg||20%|
|Total Carb.||11 g||4%||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||29%||8 g||29%|
|Total Sugars||<1 g||1 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Protein||2 g||9 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0.3 mcg||2%|
|Calcium||20 mg||2%||160 mg||10%|
|Iron||0.6 mg||4%||0.7 mg||4%|
|Potassium||0 mg||0||30 mg||0|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|