Explore Cuisine, Organic Green Lentil Lasagne, 8 oz (227 g)
- Date First Available: September 16 2021
Shipping Weight:0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EXC-00631
- UPC Code: 854183006317
- Package Quantity: 8 oz
18.9 x 9.8 x 3.9 cm , 0.25 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- A Smarter Way to Pasta
- Oven Ready
- 11 g Protein Per 2 oz Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Good Source of Fiber
- Plant-Based Protein
- Production Certified by ECOGRUPPO
Ingredients - serves 4:
- 1 package of green lentil oven ready lasagne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 11/2 lbs (25 oz) fresh vegetables, diced (e.g. courgette, eggplant, pepper and red onion)
- 1 lb (14 oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 oz vegan alternative cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 4-5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Layer the sheets with your ingredients in an oven dish by starting and ending with plenty of sauce.
- Sprinkle with vegan alternative cheese. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and tender.
Organic green lentil flour, organic green pea flour, organic brown rice flour.
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (56 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||14%|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|