Sensodyne, ProNamel, Fresh Breath Toothpaste, Fresh Wave, 4.0 oz (113 g)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 11 2020
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-83080
- UPC Code: 310158830801
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
17.8 x 4.6 x 3.8 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- 9 out of 10 Dentist' Recommended Brand
- #1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Strengthening & Protecting Enamel†
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Strengthens and Re-Hardens Enamel Protects Against The Effects of Acid Erosion*
- Multi-Action - Acid Protection Formula
- Wine Acids
- Fruit Acids
- Soda Acids
- Protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion
- Freshen Breath
- Strengthen and re-harden enamel
- Protect against cavities
- ProNamel is also suitable for people with sensitive teeth
*Acids in everyday foods such as some fruit and acidic drinks, like orange juice and wine, can dissolve minerals from your teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
SENSODYNE PRONAMEL Fresh Breath toothpaste is formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion. It also contains fluoride providing the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand For Strengthening and Protecting Enamel†
†Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for the past 20 years. ProNamel is from the makers of Sensodyne and is highly recommended by dentists Brushing twice a day with ProNamel toothpaste strengthens enamel and protects against future acid attacks. And, since ProNamel toothpaste has fluoride it helps protect against cavities too.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Antihypersensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, peg-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 30°C (86°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.