Sensodyne, ProNamel, Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, Extra Fresh, 3.4 oz (96.4 g)
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 28 2020
Shipping Weight:0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SSD-88758
- UPC Code: 310158887584
- Package Quantity: 3.4 oz
17.5 x 5.1 x 3.8 cm , 0.12 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Prevention
- Actively Repairs Weakened Enamel*
- Locks in Minerals
- For Strong Healthy Teeth
Acid in modern diets can weaken your enamel surface. Over time, this can leaf to your enamel thinning, allowing the yellow dull dentin layer underneath to show through. Once your enamel surface is weakened it needs extra care for the future.
With twice-daily brushing, Sensodyne Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair helps to:
- Actively repair acid-weakened enamel
- Locks in minerals to protect against the effects of acid water
- Protect against cavities
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
|Potassium nitrate 5%||Antihypersensitivity|
|Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, peg-8, sodium lactate, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, pvm/ma copolymer, sodium hydroxide.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Store below 25°C (77°F).
Always follow the label.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.