Sigma, Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat, 1 Tool
- Date First Available: September 22 2021
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: GMA-01566
- UPC Code: 819430015665
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
23.1 x 18.4 x 1.9 cm , 0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Eye Brushes
- Face Brushes
- Small, Convenient Size
- Secure Suction Cups
- Time-Saving Results
- 7 Exclusive Textures
- Fits Small and Unique Shaped Sinks
- Ideal for Modest Brush Collections
The Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring 7 exclusive textures to wash both eye and face brushes. The mat includes suction cups on the backside for secure placement on flat surfaces. Uniquely designed to fit most sinks.
Brushing Cleaning How-To
- Position - Place mat to fit in the up-right position in sink.
- Secure - Secure suction cups onto sink.
- Wet - To begin, place brush(es) under running water.
- Wash Face or Eyes Side - Add a small amount of cleaning solution and water to mat and swirl brush on the 'Wash' texture to begin deep cleaning the brush.
- Rinse Face or Eyes Side - Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the 'Rinse' texture of the mat to remove makeup residue and soap.
- Refine - Swirl brush on the 'Refine' texture of the mat for an added deep cleaning.
- Refine Plus Face or Eyes Side - Repeat cleaning process for a deeper clean.
- Rinse Face or Eyes Side - Place brush under running water and sweep brush back and forth on the 'Rinse' texture for a final rinse.
Finish - Gently squeeze brush head with your hand to remove excess water.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.