Sun Chlorella, Chlorella Udon Noodles, 7.8 oz (220 g)
- Expiration Date: December 3 2022
- Date First Available: January 30 2020
Shipping Weight:0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SCC-00008
- UPC Code: 029918000087
- Package Quantity: 7.8 oz
24.1 x 9.4 x 3.8 cm , 0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Sun Chlorella x Ishimaru Seimen
- Bring 10 cups of water to boil in a large pot. Add Chlorella Udon Noodles to the boiling water. Adjust heat to medium low and gently stir to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles and rinse thoroughly in cold water to help tighten the noodles and stop the cooking process.
- Enjoy Chlorella Udon Noodles!
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (55 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||5%|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vit. D||31 mcg||150%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|