Think !, Protein & Fiber Hot Oatmeal, Honey Peanut Butter, 1.76 oz (50 g)
- Expiration Date: May 14 2022
- Date First Available: October 10 2019
Shipping Weight:0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THK-71191
- UPC Code: 753656711911
- Package Quantity: 1.76 oz
10.7 x 10.9 x 7.6 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- 10 g Protein
- 5 g Fiber
- 190 Calories
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Dairy
- 27 g of Whole Grains Per Serving
- No Wheat Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners
- Remove lid completely.
- Add cold water to Microwave fill line (1/2 cup) and stir well.
- Microwave on high for 45-60 seconds.
- Stir well and let stand 4-5 minutes so grains continue to soften and cool to taste. Enjoy!
Hot Water Directions
- Peel back lid half way.
- Add boiling water to Hot Water fill line (1/3 cup) and stir well.
- Cover with lid and let stand for 5 minutes so grains continue to soften.
- Stir and enjoy!
Contains: Milk, peanut, and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, wheat, and egg.
Additional space included in cup to prevent oatmeal from boiling over.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Bowl (50 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Total Carbohydrate||30 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Includes 9 g Added Sugars||18%|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol and vitamin D.|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.