Zion Health, ClayBrite, Activated Charcoal Toothpaste, Natural Mint Flavor, 4 oz (120 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: December 1 2017
Shipping Weight:0.17 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ZIO-10275
- UPC Code: 093141102757
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
20.3 x 4.6 x 4.6 cm , 0.15 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Polish & Whiten Teeth
- Purify & Detoxify
- Freshen Breath
- Fluoride Free
- Gluten Free
- With Xylitol & Green Tea Extract
- No Fluoride
- No Saccharine
- No Sugar
Activated Charcoal is known to help remove stains & absorb toxins.
Green Tea extract contains anti-inflammatory properties to support healthy gums & teeth.
Spearmint oil is used to provide long lasting fresh breath.
Mineral rich, non-fluoride toothpaste known for its ability to whiten teeth, help heal gums, control cavities, and neutralize bad breath.
- Xylitol helps keep a neutral pH level in the mouth and prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth.
- Green Tea Extract has antioxidants, called polyphenols, that destroy a number of compounds in the mouth that can lead to bad breath and tooth decay.
- Kaolin Clay contains essential nutrients and phytonutrients, both of which play a role in therapeutic purposes. This purifying clay may also serve as a natural tooth whitener.
- Aloe Vera tooth gel is intended, like toothpaste, to eliminate disease-causing bacteria in the mouth.
- Ionic Minerals Calcium Montmorillonite clay (Adama- more than 57 trace minerals) known for its ability to whiten teeth, help heal gums, control cavities, and neutralize bad breath.
Brush thoroughly, at least twice a day, preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician.
Aqua (purified water), hydrated silicate, xylitol, glycerin, calcium phosphate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, kaolin clay, sodium bicarbonate, sorbitol, calcium montmorillonite, activated charcoal, cellulose gum, aloe vera, green tea extract, menthol, peppermint oil, spearmint oil.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.