GBP

Great value

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You cannot beat this product for price. I was using this product for a long time to supplement my multivitamin which didnt have enough Calcium and Magnesium and definitely found my nails became much stronger through its use. The types of calcium and magnesium in this product are definitely not the most bioavailable but they still do the trick. Please note the dose is 3 a day but I actually prefer to split doses as you are providing your body with a sustained supply throughout the day. Cal/mag supplements are best taken apart from your multivitamin as calcium has a tendency to bind to other nutrients and can decrease their effectiveness. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Cal Mag Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Small tablets that are easy to swallow.

Great value

Posted by 5123047479064325039 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

An important combo of vitamins and minerals at a great price

Irene, Scotland

Posted by Reviewer2075485 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

good

Posted by Reviewer1279480 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i eat this zinc for good skin. i realised i have lesser pimple with this product. and it has calcium and mag too! magnesium helps to reduce aching muscle from gym!

affordable price Ca

Posted by 5487403965797941680 on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Free good quality fore the price although no needing for this level of Ca alittle bit high but very good for muscle,bones, and nails

A good deal for a good price

Posted by RachelHaven on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to get white spots on my nails. Ever since I took this supplement they spots went away. When I am on a budget these are the first cal/mag complex I purchase. There are a few filler ingredients and dyes I am not too keen on, so I choose other more pure products when I can afford to. As far as function goes though, these work well and have an amazing price.

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

Good Product

Posted by 4778641622766444129 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Less tablets in the bottle then the volume of the container would lead you to believe, but overall a good product.

Reliable supplement staple

Posted by 5205553005792029283 on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love how I get my Zinc and Magnesium in one with these tablets, I do find I feel better with 4 tabs rather than the recommended 3. Great value and I love 21st Century brand

1 2 3 4