GBP

Great

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

The pills are small and there isn't too much zinc. Some calcium pills contain 167% of the RDI of zinc, so if you also take a multi-vitamin, you may be getting too much zinc. Lord help you if that occurs.

Cal Mag Zinc + D

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

The product has a positive effect on the nervous system, heart, bones, muscles and teeth. Calcium is used for treatment and prevention of low calcium levels and resulting bone conditions like osteoporosis. Vitamin D is crucial in metabolizing calcium for healthy bones. Magnesium is very important mineral for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles and the heart. Will continue to use.

Cal -Mag -zinc pills

Posted by Reviewer3053096 on Nov 14, 2011

Very happy with these ,I didn't take them for a week and my legs were very jumpy in bed as soon as I went back on them legs have come right.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1944139 on Sep 21, 2015

My mom uses it and now feels great. After 2 month using, she does not feel knee pain anymore.

Life saver

Posted by 5054877396093535650 on May 19, 2014

I used to wake up with pain in my body and my husband used to have pain in his knees. after taking this for a week =we were both healed. I highly recommend this product for those having pains in their body.

Ca, Mg, Zn + D OK

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of an oblong tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

Good Product, Zine + D Combo ($10 OFF Best coupon found in my Profile)

Posted by HerbalGarden on May 05, 2013

Great combo, zinc and D. Good price, Works well. See my $10 off coupon in my profile. Good on any purchase today. Doesn't expire.

nice produkt

Posted by Reviewer1230700 on Oct 12, 2010

nice produkt

very good

Posted by 4759505847540218469 on Sep 01, 2015

The tablets are very big for chinese person,so we only had one tablet for every day ,and I think it 's ok.

It works!

Posted by 5402363812344524417 on Dec 01, 2016

I've noticed my nails are so much stronger! I normally cannot do cal but I can with this product!