Cal Mag Zinc + D

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product has a positive effect on the nervous system, heart, bones, muscles and teeth. Calcium is used for treatment and prevention of low calcium levels and resulting bone conditions like osteoporosis. Vitamin D is crucial in metabolizing calcium for healthy bones. Magnesium is very important mineral for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles and the heart. Will continue to use.

Great

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The pills are small and there isn't too much zinc. Some calcium pills contain 167% of the RDI of zinc, so if you also take a multi-vitamin, you may be getting too much zinc. Lord help you if that occurs.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom uses it and now feels great. After 2 month using, she does not feel knee pain anymore.

Cal -Mag -zinc pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these ,I didn't take them for a week and my legs were very jumpy in bed as soon as I went back on them legs have come right.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up with pain in my body and my husband used to have pain in his knees. after taking this for a week =we were both healed. I highly recommend this product for those having pains in their body.

Ca, Mg, Zn + D OK

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of an oblong tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are coated and are easy to swallow, in fact they dont leave a bad after-taste at all. I take these at night because calcium helps me sleep better. The price is very reasonable, too. Thank you

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed my nails are so much stronger! I normally cannot do cal but I can with this product!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are just great for me :) i've had some issues with cramping in my legs, and it's been better after I started using these. I notice when I've not been using these for a while the problems can return. Very good price :) I only take one a day of these :)

nice produkt