Great!

Posted by malloryms on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for those with excess estrogen and hormones. I have PCOS and it helps me greatly.

Life saver for menorrhagia and estrogen dominance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product with great success to get rid of excess estrogen during the perimenopause. After I learned that estradiol level goes up to signal the approaching perimenopause, I realised I had to do something to prevent menorrhagia (excessive prolonged bleeding) and hysterectomy. My mother did not have the fortune of DNA genotyping and analysis, nor did she know that she had rare bleeder disease, so she had a hysterectomy. I rely on blood tests. When my blood test showed extremely elevated estradiol and I experienced menorrhagia, I tried EstroDetox and my gynecologist was amazed. I used it when necessary, only not without caution as too much would bring my methylation down (I have genetic issues). Even a single capsule worked well when taken at the right time. It is from what I have read also a good tool to prevent cancers that feed off estrogen. Amazing formula. Given that women had to have hysterectomy when nothing could stop their menorrhagia, and that is quite traumatic, it is no exaggeration to say it is a life saver.

It Helped Shrink My Fibroids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product has really shrunk my fibroids I take more than the directions say and I see a big difference once I’ve shrunk it all the way down I will use it to maintain the estrogen my body is estrogen dominant so it really keeps the fibroids fed. I’ve done many research I’m very happy to see my abs again without a big hard bulge on my lower abdomen.