Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a significant B12 deficiency a few years ago, likely due to H. Pylori and many years as a vegetarian. I tried methyl b12, but couldn't tolerate that form (it made me so drowsy I would have to immediately sleep for hours). I read that the hydroxy form was also a good option, so I've been taking this ever since. It took awhile for my body to feel better, but I believe these played a huge role! I take one, sublingually, each night before bed. They're small, taste fine, and only take from 15-30 minutes to dissolve.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed by our naturopath for 9 year old son who suffers from chronic illness and methylation issues. He takes this along with 5-MTHF by Thorne. Both seem to be helping. I really like the fact that it is a tiny chewable lozenge without a horrible taste. Makes it easier for children!

Headaches

Posted by danarm on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Decreases nitric oxide and detoxifies cyanide. However, it decreases nitric oxide too much for me, creating vasoconstriction and causing a headache

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed a difference since taking these although my body seems to need methyl-B12 more. Was really hard to find a reasonably priced brand of just hydroxy-B12, but these tick the box. Very happy - I even bought a couple of extra ones for my elderly father who seems to have more energy since taking them even though he would deny this as he "doesn't believe in supplements" haha. Recommended. Thanks again iHerb!

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be the best B12. I was not aware there were different kinds. After having my DNA done, I was informed (because I ran my DNA through nutrahacker) that I needed the Hydroxy B12 based on my genes. Wow! What a difference!

It is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

eating this vitamin makes me very active whole day long, no longer falling asleep while reading emails, news paper, ... etc.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

This along with a few other B12 things has helped me lots!

Love this bioavailable form of B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this form because of genetic methylation issues with other forms.

Effective and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective sublingual tasty formula, providing top absorption. Very efficient form of B12. As a bonus does not contain mannitol which annoys people with IBS.

The best B12!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so sad when I saw that my previous provider was out of stock with this supplement. Happily, found it on iHerb and will continue to use this brand as it proved to be the best one for my MTHFR mutation.

1 2 3