Great for Insomnia and Fibromyalgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this on my Doctor's recommendation because of my insomnia. I've tried many RX meds for my insomnia but always had a rebound effect once they stopped working for me. In order to help with insomnia my Dr. says you need to take at least 800 mg, so I take 2 of these at night. They really help me relax. AND I've noticed that I do not flare as much from my Fibromyalgia as I did before taking this Mag. Chl. Also, it's great for headaches, migraines, and Restless Leg Syndrome. Good luck to all who use it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live on this supplement! I am recovering from adrenal fatigue and need a lot of magnesium. This seems to be the only type my body absorbs easily. Additional perks are fewer menstral cramps and easier muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.

Just what I needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wish I have known about the Magnesium Chloride years ago. I have been having very bad stomach ache. I've tried all of my Doctor's products to no avail! But the very 1st day I took Mag Ch tablets my stomach cramps and pain ''calmed down'' I couldn't believe it! I also have very good nights sleep ever since and no more cramps on my feet, no more stiff and aching upper back muscles...Very good products!

Alta Health, Magnesium Chloride, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

My general health seems better. My nails are less brittle. However this product is highly water sensitive - the tablets easily dissolve so must be kept in its air-tight container.

Perimenopause help

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently read that you can sleep better and reduce hot flashes if you take magnesium chloride supplements. Since I've been waking up at night for a couple of hours at a time sweating like crazy, I gave it a try. I don't remember to take the supplement everyday, but when I do, I definitely notice a decrease in hot flashes and I don't wake up as much. The important thing is that it is chloride, because it is absorbed by your body easier. I take one pill a day later at night before I go to bed. I'm going to start taking 2-3 a day, as the RDA is much higher than what I'm doing right now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

Most people do not know this but this product is needed for the bodies immune system to work properly! thank God ALTA gets it out there to us

Second best Vit. after Vit. D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only Magnesium as Mag. Chloride that really works in the body and naturally benefits the mind in major ways… i have tried other forms of Mag. and this is the best. It does its work on a biological level in the body. And Mag. Amino Acid is second best.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years now, and I find it to be a highly absorbable form of magnesium. It has really helped me to keep my heart palpitations in check.

10 out of 10

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tablets since I have been taking them at one per day for just over a year have completely stopped my leg cramps which I have periodically suffered from for most of the last 50 years of my life. I am now 65. To wake up in the middle of the night with excruciating leg cramp is agony, so I would never ever stop taking these. I first heard about them from an article in Nexus New Times bimonthly magazine over a year ago.

Alta Magnesium Chloride

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It helps me tremendously with my insomnia. Please don't ever stop selling it!!