Tastes Best when you add...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will say that this one tastes best when I added bananas and strawberries. I am not a fan of the taste alone but with a few small chunks of fruit blended in, it was a good tasting smoothie. I got a boost of energy and overall, it was a pretty good meal replacement.

Good tasting, but not cheap.

Posted by norwayway on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice nutty, mildly fruity taste. Especially nice with rice or oat milk, which it blends just fine with. One serving a day and it lasts for no more than 15 days, which makes it a bit expensive compared with similar products. It didnt keep me full for long, but it helps to mix or eat something fat with it, for instance avocado or nuts.

Good in smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've finished my first jar and bought another to add to my morning smoothies. Tastes good and seems to have good stuff in it.

From Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its taste is not very plesant but it works good. I feel better if I take it daily. but the taste... oh.. ((

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't satisfy hunger as much as I hoped, but good for mid morning. I wasn't crazy about the taste, so now I mix a half portion with a half serving of unflavored whey - much more palatable to me.