This stuff is the bomb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son doesn't like many veggies. He will drink this in soy milk almost every day of the week. I've started drinking it too, has great energy.

Ridiculously Yummy... my kids "LOVE" it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mix this in 8oz of vanilla flavored almond milk. It tastes just like a chocolate smoothie. My young girls say it tastes like chocolate ice cream. They eat healthy and I am not trying to "sneak" in veggies. I openly told them what it has in it. My girls said they can't believe it has all that in it... it just tastes like chocolate to them. Great addition to a healthy diet. I added it because I personally use the regular Berry Superfood and love the way it makes me feel (crazy enough, helps with my stress levels). I wanted to give this to my girls a few days a week as a supplement. The mix is ground up smaller than the adult version and most of it dissolves. What doesn't isn't supposed to and it's so small it should not affect kids who aren't super picky. I shopped around and iHerb had the best prices on this brand... and with 5% back.

Great way to get those veggies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is literally packed with nutrition! It has over 30 fruits and vegetables. Great for picky eaters and anyone else who isn't taking in all the vegetables, fruits and greens that they need. With the chocolate flavor kids are glad to drink it. Appreciate that it is gluten free too.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this stuff! They have always called it "healthy chocolate milk." I love that they get some greens with their treat!

My Kids and I Like This Stuff

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try out a smoothy mix for my kids. I like this stuff. The only drawback I have is that it has to be mixed with milk...still looking for a better alternative mix for it but it's pretty good.