Could Not Stand the Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Added a little to my tea, at the advice of someone, and could not stand the taste. Burped and had gas all night ... UGH! Maybe I'll try the capsules.

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".

DHL Charged me 50% of the total amount for this product! Beware - Do not buy from iherb if you are not in the USA

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well what's to write? Daylight robbery... Avoid iHerb if you are outside the USA else you will pay 50% extra to DHL on arrival.

The taste is horrendous.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get to take it to feel the benefits. By all means get a small bottle if you want to reap the benefits. I cannot speak for the benefits of the product because I only took one teaspoon and it was the most horrible tasting oil. I previously took echinacea even though it was horrible tasting it was still not as bad as this. I recommend if you must reap the benefits get a small bottle see if you can tolerate before feeling tempted such as me to get a bigger bottle.

The cost you see it's different but you are paying much more when you proceed through !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

don't know about product works or not but when I check out this products cost was shown $32.98 however, going to proceed cost was $46 Pocket robbers 👎👎👎

Save your money!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I took this for 30 days hoping for help with several health problems. The only thing I got was a good lesson in what 'bad taste' is really like and how much it cost for a fool and his money to soon quickly part.

Product is not original

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product I received is not the same one I ordered. I am totally upset. This is the first time was happened.

Okay But

Posted by kdmgkfd on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good oil but if they put it in Veggie Caps will be great (10 g each Veggie Caps)

FARES ASFOUR