Very strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would just like to offer a word of warning. I also found the taste of the oil very strong and pungent and not easy to swallow. I started gradually with 1/4 teaspoon in honey and built up over a few days. Yesterday I took a teaspoon with honey but it burned my throat and gullet badly and made me feel quite sick. I had to suck on ice all night and even today it feels inflamed. I think it may be wiser to take this in tablet form.

Warning.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

This liquid is surprisingly strong in the sense that it destroys the lining of your esophagus. It gave me a really bad sore throat. Maybe I'm consuming it wrong. Shall try it with honey maybe instead of directly consuming it on its own.

smells and tastes like petrol...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm actually too scared to ingest this... It smells and looks like something I'd fill my car up with. I want to believe the hype and just drink it but I can't do it.... Considering mixing with honey to dilute the strength a bit.

Black Seed With a Bite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, what can I say except the taste is awful unlike anything I've ever experienced:( Acrid for sure. Somewhat disappointed here. Had such high hopes for this product after reading so many reviews and online websites. I haven't taken it in quite a while; actually was getting ill with the 'Coxsackie virus' so quite taking it. To be fair haven't given the product a fair trial. Thinking of just using it as an oil pull.

waste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Don't waste your money on the hype of this product. I've been sick with the worst bug I've ever had. Obviously, this doesn't do what it claims.