Artisana, Almond Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!^^

Very delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought four tubs already. Best snack before bed. Very nutty and natural. Yummy and nutritious.

No oil on top

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Exactly what I was looking for! No excessive oil separation

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but well worth it. I bought another less expensive brand when I finished my first jar of Artisana and I can't wait to finish it to get into this second one I bought. The taste is well worth the price.

All Natural and Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like almond butter, this is a great choice. I will keep getting it.

SO GOOD !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty I just can't stop myself from eating it from the jar !!!

No title

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While most other brands of almomd butter use roasted almonds, Artisana offers a semi-liquid made with raw almonds. The word "raw" translates "not modified or chemically broken down by intense heat." Simply stated, "roasted" means nutritionally barren. Thank-you, Artisana, for a delicious snack food (fifth meal) that contributes to our health. We'll be buying more.

Ordered this for a friend

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not use it personally.

Obsessed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recently decided to live healthier, and went vegan, sugarfree and glutenfree all in one go. I've never felt better, but I am a total sweet tooth and decided I needed to master the art of being a chocolatier to make this no sugar thing work. I use this almond butter and sweeten with agave nectar and a few drops of stevia toffee, put into molds, and then cover with my own chocolate that I make with cacao butter, cacao powder, vanilla bean powder and agave nectar. These are by far the best chocolates I have had in my entire life, and there's not one unhealthy ingredient in them! I prefer this almond butter to the creamy one because it just gives my chocolates that great texture. Only negative thing is I run out so quickly with this tiny jar!

Almond butter

Posted by OssieA on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Scrummy! I have a desert spoon of this a morning. Artisana produces the best products. Try the coconut butter if you like the taste of coconut - it's even more scrummier than the almond butter :)