Bach Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2006 | Verified Purchase

Bach Flower Rescue remedy truly saves my sanity on a regular basis. I didn't think it would work, but it is BY FAR the best stress reliever you can get without drinking or taking medications!! I am a special education teacher, so I need it for that job! I also am learning to barrel race on my horse who is quite fast, so I REALLY need it for that sport. My mom moved here this summer, so before I deal with her, I take some drops. I have been at the start of a full blown anxiety attack, with heart pounding and nausea. I take my Bach Flower Rescue Remedy and the panic attack is stopped in its tracks. Literally STOPS it. I have never had to take drugs for anxiety, and this little bottle has saved me many a time. I highly recommend this product for anyone who has stress in their lives.

Best Product at iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a anxiety disorder and PTSD; I carry this in my purse and take it when I start to flip out over something. I use 3 dropper-fuls under the tongue and within 10 seconds I'm calm and not an insane person anymore! :-) This makes my husband very happy! It mellows me out better than any drug on the market, has no toxic effect, and can keep me calm for 2 hours. I'm going through menopause, and have fibromyalgia. I also think this would be good for PMS. This is such an amazing product, I'm buying more to give as gifts to my girlfriends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is so great. I use it whenever I feel a little stressed and it works. No more Atavan and I use it for sleep also. Just 4 drops under the tounge at bedtime and I sleep all night. I don't need Ambien any more.

how to get through anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has helped me get through all of my life crisis for the past 10 years.

Social Anxiety Calmed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have agoraphobia and it really helps when I start to have a panic attack. So do my b vitamins and fish oil! If you have anxiety like me, please try this and the other supplements I suggested!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

No one should be without Rescue remedy. A must in every household; a must for life in this century.

Highly Recommend It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product, it definitely does exactly what it claims. It does, however, taste like the tincture was made with tequila, which is different and can be an offputting taste. But the product works fantastically, I will definitely be buying more when mine runs out. Nice and calming.

I'm a Flower Child

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well, I am now. I wish I had had this itty bitty bottle of goodness before I went and spent money on a doctor and a sleeping Rx. A couple of drops of floral essence and off to la la land I go, no weird dreams, no grogginess, no dry mouth. And then the sun rises. Nice.

Good herbal solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended these drops to me - I had a long period of stress which resulted in constant muscle tension, low spirits and nervousness (as 1st stage) and then panic disorder (as 2nd stage), I started using the drops already at the 2nd stage of my state and I can say that the drops are very efficient to treat minor nervousness and tiredness from intensive activities but they do not calm me down when I have a full scale panic attack. However I advice you to take them every day during a stressful period in your life just to prevent your symptoms from worsening. Keep yourself calm and under control in difficult periods of your life - you can do it with these drops, simple physical exercise and positive emotions. Although attitude is key here, medicines will help you get through.

A great stress remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use Bach Resque Remedy for almost 10 years. First used it when I was a cat breeder on my cats - as an anti-stress medicine to keep them calm at cat-shows. It worked just amazing! And since you can't influence your cat to believe in that this ot that drug is effective - you actually avoid a placebo effect. So, resume - Bach RR really works! Now there is a big variety of RR products, designed specifically not only for adult humans but also for pets, kids (alcohol free and with a sweet taste)... I always have them at home as an easy and quick stress treatment. I really recomend you to browse all the Bach products - and I am sure you'll find your remedy :)