Действует

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Наверное , лучшее средство - безопасно и действенно. Сильный стресс "закапать" врядли получится, но с возбуждением нервной системы в результате просмотра Российского ТВ или шалости ребёнка -вполне получается . Не совсем поняла дозировку , поэтому вливаю полную пипетку и сплю отлично . Всем душевного покоя ))

Good herbal solution

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended these drops to me - I had a long period of stress which resulted in constant muscle tension, low spirits and nervousness (as 1st stage) and then panic disorder (as 2nd stage), I started using the drops already at the 2nd stage of my state and I can say that the drops are very efficient to treat minor nervousness and tiredness from intensive activities but they do not calm me down when I have a full scale panic attack. However I advice you to take them every day during a stressful period in your life just to prevent your symptoms from worsening. Keep yourself calm and under control in difficult periods of your life - you can do it with these drops, simple physical exercise and positive emotions. Although attitude is key here, medicines will help you get through.

A great stress remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use Bach Resque Remedy for almost 10 years. First used it when I was a cat breeder on my cats - as an anti-stress medicine to keep them calm at cat-shows. It worked just amazing! And since you can't influence your cat to believe in that this ot that drug is effective - you actually avoid a placebo effect. So, resume - Bach RR really works! Now there is a big variety of RR products, designed specifically not only for adult humans but also for pets, kids (alcohol free and with a sweet taste)... I always have them at home as an easy and quick stress treatment. I really recomend you to browse all the Bach products - and I am sure you'll find your remedy :)

好きな味です

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

グミに比べると高いですが、効き目はかなりあるとおもいます。

リピートです

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

グリセリンベースが苦手なので。20mlなので結構使えると思います。

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great to put in water when you are stressed or before bed. Also great for pets for calming.

Tina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is wondeful. I use it for my dogs who are terrified of storms, especially thunder. It calms them down so they can relax and sleep.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't leave home without it. ive used it to assist others with panic attacks, emotional shocks after crisis, and stressful situations both physical and emotional. It really works and has no side effects. It works on pets and farm animals also.

great for people and pets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has helped several friends cope with the stress of an unexpected death in the family, so much so that they have asked me to get a bottle for them. I give it to my dogs before we travel and also before going to the vet or having surgery (spay). It really calms them down. Good before you go to the dentist, too.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great for managing stress, give it to my cats in their water.