Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped with the pressures and deadlines at work. I take it when I am feeling especially stressed and this knocks down the tension almost immediately.

Great for Cats!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use 5 drops per water bowl in the AM and PM to keep the peace in our house. With 6 cats ranging in age from 8 years to 5 months and 3 of each sex, it can be a trying at times. Especially when the baby wants to play and the big guy doesn't. I learned about Rescue Remedy from an animal behaviorist/psychic. It's like kitty Prozac. Very calming, but they all still have plenty of energy.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well to wind down and get to sleep however my husband and I have both noticed that it gives you very elaborate dreams all night which doesn't really allow for a restful night! Also, important to note that it's 27% alcohol and tastes like whiskey

Angel Paws Rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Bach for years. It quickly calms down cats and dogs who are in fear and stressed. I trap stray cats and get them fixed and vaccinated. A couple of drops even in the ear takes their edge off. I have used it in the dogs water bowls when they are frightened of thunder storms. I use it when there has been a traumatic event, injury, etc. GREAT GREAT GREAT Product

great for traumas, and excited pets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when there is a major stressor happening for me. It calms me and turns down my alert mechanisms. I also use this Essence for my dog when he goes to the vet for a check up. It calms the dog. I apply a few drops to the inside of his ear flap.

Annie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Again, another AWESOME product for dogs... Seperation anxiety, Vet visits, thunderstorms, car rides, or any stress-related incident!

relaxed dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps relax my dog during stressfull times....

On the fence...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a tough review to write. I really wanted this stuff to work and was fairly confident that it would, but am afraid I was rather disappointed with the lack of results. Once in a while it seems to help but only for a minute or two as it's sitting under my tongue, but not long after the effect dissipates. I suspect this may be because the alcohol taste is sending my brain an, "Oh boy, oh boy! We're about to have a drink!" message. Before I got it together I used to self-medicate with alcohol to calm my panic and the first sip of wine would always calm me in the a similar fashion. The main difference is, with the Rescue Remedy, no additional alcohol follows that initial taste, and my brain goes right back into anxiety mode once it catches on that it's been duped. By no means does it ever make my anxiety worse, and I haven't had a panic attacks to try it out with (thank goodness!) so I'm keeping it around. I also remember reading another review that suggested with flower essences, small doses over time worked the best, so perhaps I've been using too much. I don't know... For now I'm giving it a three as it does calm me for a few minutes and it does make me feel better just having it in my purse, although I'm not really sure why as I seem to get no long term effect. I plan to keep experimenting with it. Based on all the other positive reviews and the low price, I definitely suggest giving it a go if you haven't already cause obviously several people have had wonderful success.

A wonderful standby, very useful and effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Rescue Remedy is a good standby, for many occasions. In sustained, difficult times including the drops in your water is beneficial. Thank you.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It works, but my case was harder, I had to take serious medicine