Bach-Original-Flower-Essences-Rescue-Remedy-Natural-Stress-Relief-0-7-fl-oz-20-ml/3523

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great to ease daily tension

Amazing

Posted by Rhiannon13 on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All of Bach products are high quality and would recommend over anything else. Highly recommend. Would probably go for the pastilles or spray next time just for convenience sake.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Rescue remedy. Been using it for years and it is one of those remedies that really settle my son. Will continue to have it in my cupboard. It takes the edge of anxiety very well.

Exellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for this prodact, I like it, it really works.

It Worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I start to feel stressed I take a couple of droppers full and begin feeling at ease almost immediately.

A must

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a must to have on hand. Keep one in the glove compartment in your car for emergencies. A few drops under yours or someone else's tongue could save their life in am emergency. Keep at work and around the house. Take often. These can not harm you in any way.

Terrific!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I put drops in my dog's bowl before cutting his nails. What use to take me over an hour to complete now take about 20 minutes.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic! The product works fantastically and is an amazing product.

So subtle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been putting Rescue Remedy in my water daily for quite some time. It so subtly relaxes me and the day just goes better. It's like an absence of background noise!

will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

seems to really take the edge off