Great green tea for every day drinking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried many European and US brands of green tea, both organic and non-organic. This is by far the best one I've tried; strong pleasant taste (not the weak hay like taste some other brands have, like Uncle Lee's), but doesn't get bitter even if it's steeped for quite some time. No HiFi tea, but perfect no nonsense tea for breakfast or work. This organic green tea is grown in China (as opposed to Sri Lanka like most cheap greens), and you can taste it: well balanced, and no unpleasant bitterness or sourness. I'm really happy Iherb carries this brand, since live in Europe and this brand is not available here.

insipid tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a variety of green teas. This is the most-insipid tasting green tea I've ever come across; tastes more like water with a tinge of green tea.You would probably need 2-3 bags to get it to a decent strength.

Green tea bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these! Once you open the box you will find the tea bags packed in smaller packs. This helps to keep the tea fresh and also helps me keep tabs on how much I am drinking (I am a green tea addict!) These are my go-to tea for everyday at the office.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value organic green tea.

Great tasting tea, very refreshing & mild flavour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tea,

Saudi Arabia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ummm, not bad neither my best

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nothing different on the regular one at the market , packaging great