30 drops is good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been an insomniac for 21 years. This is one of the extracts that I know I can use without pharmaceutical side effects.

product review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

G'Night helped me to feel sleepy for a little while, but it still took me quite some time before I finally fell asleep. Tried it 2 nights in a row with same results.

Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel the affect very quickly. The fact that this formula doesnt contain alcohol is huge benefit.

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fall Asleep Within 30 Mins. V Good. Taste Not Bad, Like Chinese Tea

Can't Tell if This Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure this helps me. I have tried it 3 to 4 times.

Didn't help with getting sleepy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm a middle-age man. I don't have insomnia. My lifelong problem is I'm just not tired at night. I'm naturally a night owl. I also require about 9+ hours of sleep, so staying up late has morning consequences. I wanted this product to help. I thought well maybe I just need to take more, but I suspect this is like melatonin where more may have a reverse effect. I'm halfway through the product which means 15 of 30 servings. I've had this bottle for about a year or so now. Since my bottle expires this month, I'll likely just dispose of the other half. On the plus side, it doesn't have a strong taste so it's easy to mix with water and drink.