Effective Suppession of Muscular Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Muscular Cramps can be as Present as unpleasant Anytime and Anywhere... They are often caused By Lack of Magnesium. I never have Any at All when I take Magnesium. I find that This Combination of Three Essential Elements is Smart and Very good.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

For 30 years I have used several variations on a theme for this supplement and Country Life has been one of the best I have ever used. In the '70s when Adele Davis' books were hitting the scene my mother read that calcium with magnesium would alleviate and prevent menstral cramps. This was before "PMS" existed. She immediately started us on this supplement and it made a world of difference. Over time I have found that with daily consistent use I NEVER have menstral cramps nor suffer ANY of the other symptoms associated with the monthly cycle. Also, this supplement helps alleviate all other muscle cramps. If I take this supplement I don't get the leg cramps which started in my sleep 2 years ago, and back spasms are lessened when using this suppliment and a muscle relaxer (i.e.valerian root). I highly recommend Country Life's cal/mag/zinc product.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 2 weeks with 5HTP I noticed that I get at least double the uptake effect of the 5HTP. Great sleep aid combo.

good source of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

No taste/smell, natural look, good combination of Calcium and Magnesium (excellent for us, runners). Tablets are on the big side.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can tell that this mineral combination helps me relax

Country Life-Calcium Magnesium Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Calcium Magnesium Zinc combo is great for keeping the nightly leg cramps at bay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tables are big, but easy to swallow.

Country Life,Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc with L Glutamic Acid,250 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't sing the praises of this product enough! Very good price and since I started taking these. I feel incredible and rarely get sick. It's a powerful combination for the immune system!

Calcium, Mag, Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have looked high and low for this combination with 1000mg of calcium. My favorite calcium supplement.