Country Life Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good formula -- includes synergistic minerals for good absorption. The elements (including calcium) are in bound to amino acids in order to be more readily used by the body. It goes well beyond the typical Calcium Carbonate found in similar supplements. Given the low price of Country Life's 180 tablets, it's a great buy. Consider taking with vit D and L-lysine for maximum absorption.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the only 1:1 Cal-Mag I can find in the mg. I want.........so, yay!

Country Life Calcium Magnesium Potassium

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was told years ago that this was a good product and have been taking it so long, I find it impossible to remember what my physical condition was like before taking it. However, I am of an age at which I need to be concerned about bone density and that fact that it has held steady tells me I am benefiting from this product.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for years. Great, helps with my leg cramps.

health researcher one

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

good source of calcium. I use it daily and find no problems with it. Price makes this item a great deal.

Great for Muscles Spasms

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was having serious muscle spasm problems and the Country Life has really helped!!! The stwitching has stopped!!!

highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

helped great with two issues: cramps (PMS) and eye twitch.

Country Life Cal,Mag & Potassium

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! A product with Magnesium.potassium adn Calcium is truly hard to find...Glad Country Life has it and you carry it!

No stomach upset

Posted by Umbridge on November 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have trouble finding calcium supplements that don't upset my stomach or exacerbate IBS-C symptoms. This stuff did the trick. As with all Calcium supplemnts, there was a brief period of adjustment (maybe a week or two), but even then it was only a minor adjustment and I felt normal again. I only wish it came in a lighter package, as this can take up a big part of your package if you are trying to stay under the 4lb limit for international airmail.

i like it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

iHerb has provided excellent service and I recommend them.