Zero rosemary or mint taste, a bit unpleasant & a bit too bitter

Posted by PurplePegasus on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm really torn about Dagoba brand. I love that the chocolate is organic and thick enough so that, in spite of lack of bubble wrap protection, this is the only chocolate that doesn't arrive to me powdered or crushed (and my packages travel less than 24hrs after they leave iHerb!) but the taste is really lackluster for both bars I've tried. However the wrapping for both is gorgeous. Maybe Dagoba ought to move on to making organic cotton sweaters with those incredible colors? As for this particular chocolate, it leaves a lot to be desired. I wanted a dark mint and this has zero mintiness, zero cooling effect, zero deliciouness! It's not sweet, it's rather bitter and personally, I find it rather unpleasant.

It's ok but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste much like mint, mild rosemary flavor was noticed though. Otherwise taste is ok. Average chocolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely smooth chocolate. A nice little treat!

Quick comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything you would imagine from Dagoba. A hint of mint amidst a nice even-keeled darkish chocolate taste.

Sooooo nice

Posted by jacquisplace on May 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate, purchase it regularly has just a touch of mint but just enough..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

mmmmm.... tasty!

Posted by Strelka on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

o, kaut kas pavisam intresants! salikums , kas sākumā šķiet aizdomīgs, garšas kārpiņām patīk ļoti ļoti!

Posted by Superkoxy on June 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor of my all time favorite chocolate bar

Posted by KatySeventy on June 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it as a gift to my nerdy husband. In addition to the brand name, it's good chocolate. Nothing exceptional, though.

1 2 3