Light and easily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about 2 months+. Like that it is absorbed quickly and non greasy or heavy unlike creams. Skin feels smoother in the morning after i apply the night before. Can't tell if the fine lines under my eye have lessened though. But definitely a keeper for me as i like that it is organic, and cos' I never like creams.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for about 3 weeks now, so far can't tell any difference.

Quite Good for young skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since it's gel in texture, it's very soothing and light. Still it's quite hydrating and I can see my eye contour gets smoother and lighter. Love its light non-irritating scent.

So far so good

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this for about 3 weeks, but it does seem to help with puffiness pretty well for an organic product. i will keep trying others till i find a better one for my type of skin though. I am a big swimmer and this one kind of burns my skin if i use it within a few hours of being in the pool. and i have never thought of myself as having sensitive skin...

Not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as effective and soothing as I expected but no denial that it does help reduce puffiness and minor wrinkles when you use it consistently.

good for normal skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For my dry skin under eye area - it's not moisturizing enough. Haven't noticed any anti-aging effect either.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Goes on nicely, and feels replenishing for the first few minutes. I find for my eyes though, they still feel a little dry, and seem to need something more than this.

TRY IT REFRIGERATED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

REFRIGERATED IT AND IT WORKS WERY WELL.

Feels Good