So far so good

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this for about 3 weeks, but it does seem to help with puffiness pretty well for an organic product. i will keep trying others till i find a better one for my type of skin though. I am a big swimmer and this one kind of burns my skin if i use it within a few hours of being in the pool. and i have never thought of myself as having sensitive skin...

close to expiry stock

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Derma E, Sensitive Skin Eye Gel is simply the best. Over the years I have tried different eye creams/lotions and despaired of ever finding one that would make my eyes feel good. I gave up on eye creams. Not so long ago I was given a sample bag of various products and Derma E eye gel was amongst the samples. One try and I was hooked. It is sooo refreshing. I feel like it brings my eyes to life. If you try it you will know what I mean. I highly recommend it.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

Really works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

So far, so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Fine stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like it that its not oily and it disappears into the skin fast!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Light gel, very good for under makeup! Moisturizing effect is ok.

watery, moisturizing, very light!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i would buy it again for the day time use in the office

No more tired-looking eyes

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).

1 2 3 4