Posted by PracticalReviews on August 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

the idea of "on the spot" mill will keep your nutmeg pinches fresh every time as you grind it,as oppose to nutmeg powder that loses its taste & freshness in a few weeks/months time,try adding a pinch to Cocoa drink,yummy yam...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

This very fragrant nutmeg

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

We were amazed at the difference between fresh ground nutmeg and our old nutmeg powder. Over the Holidays it made a wonderful addition to our eggnog. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods. I also read that it's a good idea to keep nutmeg in the refrigerator if not used that often. (I don't do much baking)

fast shipping, good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend from South Africa asked me to order her this nutmeg mill. She had one that lasted for a few years. With her Dutch roots, she uses nutmeg in many of her dishes.

great spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh ground makes a world of difference.From now on when I can get a spice in a mill I am going for if.

Drogheria & Alimentari, Nutmeg Mill, 1.41 oz (40 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent nutmeg, all natural, and extremely convenient. Can't go wrong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

we like it and use it a lot

Fresh nutmeg on demand

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Convenient, hassle free, compact. One bottle can last a long time for me. Highly recommend!

Fresh Nutmeg at your fingertips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This hard to find product is a gem! My husband loves fresh nutmeg on his daily bowl of oatmeal and this is the no muss no fuss way accomplishing his preferences! It stays fresh for long periods of time.! Well worth it.