Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell. It is a very interesting product, which works as it is described. Helps to get rid off the dry skin after using matte liquid lipsticks and leaves very soft lips.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again when this tube will end But it will take a long time, this peeling is hardcore and serious and I don't need to use a lot of product when I use it. The smell is nice, leaves soft and plump lips. Worth every cent:)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliates my lips very well, smells great, overall great product

Interesting product, Have a Hidden Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to use cruelty free, vegan products as much as I can. Have a Hidden Lip balm. It's okay product, but I do not feel that I would like to repurchase. Not ecology package.

Very Good Smell Not Much Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I barely saw a difference

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, doesn't dry out lips. Really like it, would recommend and definitely will repurchase! P.S. The taste is kinda cheap tho

Smells delicious!

Posted by Sab15 on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Instead of the brown sugar one, I prefer this simply because it's more delicious and doesn't taste bad when it gets into my mouth. Both exfoliate well and the beads are about the same size so just purchase the one you like. Also instead of rubbing it horizontally, try use it in a circular motion which works much better if your dead skin does not come off easily.

Very good

Posted by MsKriuger on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised how gentle this stuff was, but it scrubbed my lips better than anything I tried before.

Lip Exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used it a couple times so far but can’t complain, it leaves your lips smooth and clean, and it it smells good ;)