Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a Ivory Porcelain and it is not light-colored actually and the color has grey undertone. I think it nobody could look pretty in it. This foundation is very hard to apply evently. Totally disappointed.

Covers very well and doesn't dry up skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I totally recommend this foundation for Japanese light-skin tone ladies. It is by far the best liquid natural one! It covers bremishes very well but still light feeling on skins. Only thing is this bottle is so small!!!

Skin can not breathe!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Texture was good and color was good but I felt like I had a mask on the whole time and felt relieved finally when I washed it off with a cleanser. I will try it without any moisturizer before applying next time but am afraid that I would break out again. It's really a pity since this is the only close to organic foundation I've found....

Makes me break out

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is vegan, but it makes me break out every single time I use it. The complaints I have are 1) The colours are not accurately depicted on iHerb, 2) the container is quite small, and 3) it doesn't smell great. Not bad, but not good either. The colour worked fine for me in the winter time. I am a light-medium skinned redhead.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to use any other foundations anymore. This is the best. A little bit expensive but last for a long time.

excellent foundation makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good texture, good color choices, and easy to apply. This makeup goes a long way. It is thicker than the Beauty Without Cruelty brand which is more of a tinted moisturizer, but both are very good products. Provides some sunblock protection

great foundation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this foundation. Great coverage and color is perfect.

I have to get this more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this :)

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a bit drying so you need to put something before using this. but the result is fine. the color is not too bad but not really suit on my face. considering of the ingredients, i would keep buying this one again.

Can I say 'mediocre'?

Posted by A1725-6887 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Well, yeah - it's natural and all that, but in the end I had to battle with ever-leaking tube which made me angry every morning I put on makeup. Besides, since I have oily skin, it did not matte very well and I had to use oil blotting tissues additionally. However, the shade matched my fair skin rather well, so I have mixed feelings about this product in whole.

1 2