food coloring odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this scent very much, but it reminds me about food coloring odor when I spray it, but after 3 min this odor disappears and it smells good :)

I like this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells good, but it doesn´t stay very long...

Always my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

I stumbled across this fragrance years ago and use it almost exclusively. Talk about fresh lemons!! I love it, and it stays with you all day

Great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a lovely scent, very lemony and fresh. It's the most lemony scent I have encountered since Love's Fresh Lemon. The only complaint I have is that it does not last a long time. It smells almost exactly like L'Occitane en Provence's Lemon Verbena men's cologne, which my husband wears. A man or a woman could wear this scent.

Smells Like Lemon Pledge :/

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on September 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I dunno...I can't get over the smell of lemon Pledge that is coming out of this bottle. :( Maybe would let my daughter wear it but don't like to wear it myself.

very pleasant scent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much! I can't say it's very lasting, but very fresh!And very amusing!

Pure Verbena

Posted by annguyen91 on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

You really pay for what it is written, very pure, true scent of verbena in this perfume. It can last for a couple of hours . The small 30ml bottle is handy if you want to travel with it

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will buy it again

Love this smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just a natural ORGANIC burst of lemon oil and other simple ingredients. I don't get the lemon Pledge comments. Smells like real, fragrant, revitalizing lemon and other essential oils!

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells like lemongrass and doesnt cause any allergy

1 2