Your own vitamin water

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to make vitamin water by mixing the berry powder with vitamin C. I have been happy with the results and the only reason why I didn't give a 5 star review is because the berry powder is so light (similar to cinnamon powder)which makes it a challenge to dissolve entirely. If you add surger to the powder, it probably would dissolve better but that would defeat my purpose in making a sugar free vitamin water.

Berry powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Powder tasted really great mixed in yogurt, but is very costly to use the suggested amount every day.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

A rounded teaspoonful per serving provides about 30 servings/bottle, the number of servings listed on the label. I really like the taste of this product. I had a bulging blood vessel near one of my ankles. It has very much decreased in size after using this product, most of the change having been noticed after only taking it for a few days.

No preservative juice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

aronia & black raspberry best quality best price i have found

Nice but expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to pair it with awful Spirula powder which over-cover any fruit powder except Celery.