The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric is really good for you and you can never go wrong. This just makes me fell so much better, specifically in regards to inflammation. I love this turmeric and I keep it in the fridge and mix it with spirulina and chlorella.

Orange power!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells & tastes just like fresh turmeric - unlike the usual heat-dried stuff from shops. Nice fluffy texture. I take 1 teaspoon mixed with warm water & lemon juice - delicious & anti-inflammatory :)

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We add it to everything!!! just be prepared to stain some kitchenware but it is a great product

TERRIFIC!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Turmeric product, I've been buying it for years and use it in the salad every day. In general Eclectic Institute products are priced fairly reasonably compared to some of the other major brand producers of herbal products.

Terrific Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once I opened the bottle I could tell the difference from other products. The earthy scent of Turmeric was pervasive and has stayed that way. A superb product. This is the brand I will always use.

The best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can obtain many organic turmeric powders, but this one has strongest aroma. We very like this supplier. It is stronger aroma than grinded organic root itself (probably because such root waited long time before reached my hands). Thank you iHerb, thank you Eclectic Institute.

Super Strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell and taste is exceptionally powerful. I certainly hope it's as good as it's claiming to be because it's quite a kick to have in the morning.

Tumeric food powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The seal was open, I had to throw this product out!