Increíble resultado pero no dura mucho

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una pasada cuando te lo colocas por la noche y a la mañana siguiente no se nota la dichosa arruga del entrecejo, todo lisito. Eso si, el resultado es momentáneo, quitarla no las quita pero disumula durante el día muy bien la arruga.

They do work :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely does the job. However, a few caveats: - make sure to push edges up so you don't end up wit the ugly indent on your skin when you wake up - if your lines are horizontal, set the Frownies vertical and vice versa. I was told this was the better way to do it. Anyway, they really do work! You do have to be diligent though, but even after one night I did see a slight difference in the depth of the line. I've only started to develop fine lines, but I want to stamp them out before they get started. This is a cheap and easy way to fix fine lines and I would buy this product again.

Why did I waste my money on this?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got sucked in by all the 5 star reviews. You are literally sticking a piece of cardboard on your skin. I'm sure it does more damage removing it (and the corners jabbing into my face all night) than anything it prevents. Threw the box out after one use.

Posted by Malina on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really smooths wrinkles!I have got two mimic lines on forehead, in 3 weeks they are barely noticeable.

it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried it only twice as i keep forgetting to put it to my forehead before i go to bed, but even after the first time i noticed the effect as the wrinkle between my eyes was not so visible in the morning and... believe it or not - i looked younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great, has removed my forehead lines but will take a little longer in removing the frown lines.

Effective natural way to control lines between your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't expecting that the product would be made from cardboard however it does help lessen the "11" lines between your eyes.

Frown Lines - Gone!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

The patches work great! I apply mine a night after cleansing and leave on all night. The next morning the line has gone. When you first start using them you will notice the line coming back by the end of the day but with consistent use this will diminish.

Complete waste of money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

What was I thinking buying such a product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase