This product was recalled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Due to samonella contamination!

Yummy salty snack, great for those allergic to nuts!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are nutritious and taste real good, everybody instantly likes them. Good alternative to nuts for those who are allergic. I'm buying more of these for sure!

Best Tasting Sunflower Seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had sunflower seeds roasted, raw, and sprouted before this. These are the best tasting sunflower seeds I've ever had. I will definitely order again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know sunflower seeds could taste this good!! I LOVE these! I eat them on salads, by the handful and my whole family loves them! Also, while some nuts bother my sensitive digestive system, these cause no problem at all, likely because they're sprouted. At any rate, I'll be buying more!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love the taste of these sunflower seeds. My husband usually doesn't care for their taste, but this brand has him snacking healthier now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These have a very slight salty taste, which I like. They're not crisp like store brands, because of being raw, so that's a good thing--no transfats.

Fresh taste

Posted by Krisinsight on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these Go Raw seeds. They are sprouted and dehydrated making them ready to eat right out of the bag.

Go Raw Sunflower seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy! Not overly salty. Fun snack.

a bit too salty for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is crunchy but for me a bit too salty. It could be good for others if they like it a bit salty. Otherwise no problem with the product.

Rancid Tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this product many times in the past. This time, the packaging was different (does not match the picture here) and when I ate some, they tasted rancid - nothing like I remember them in the past. Within a half an hour, I was feeling nauseous. iHerb customer service was very helpful in handling my disappointing experience. I appreciate that I can count on iHerb!