Warning! Do not order if living in IRELAND

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered some Great Lakes from I herb and customs seized it. I am very dissapointed to not receive the product and have lost more than 40 Euros. Perhaps IHERB could list the countries that this product is banned in to save many customers losing their money. I am very disappointed.

Do you want to keep your hair?

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after already using the regular beef gelatin with awesome results (going from a wheelchair to crutches in one day. One day a week of use I took a bath and was alarmed at the amount of hair in the drain...alot! I went on line and looked at the reviews. Many people were losing their hair! At the time of this writing I am going bald! You can see my scalp through my very sparse hair now! Stay away from the Green Collagen Hydrolysate! Regualr beef gelatin is fine. I am trying to get them to refund my purchase. I would give it negative stars if I could!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I opened the box to find the product in a zip lock bag which looked chewed and shredded on the corner. Product pkg looked intact so I used it. I had two strange skin eruptions and I have totally clear skin, normally. I thought this was produced in the US but after calling company found out it was produced in Brazil or Argentina. Company said because they don't use antibiotics. After reading about Zeka virus which those two countries are in the epicenter, I read that those areas have a high use of tetracycline in their cattle, which is what is furthering the spread of Zeka, so I threw it in the trash. Why can't they produce this in the US? The US is full of healthy organically raised cattle.

it's awful

Posted by MaramAhmed on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

it gave me the worst allergy ever was.

Customs Charges for the UK :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Do not order from this company if you are in the UK. I got stung £11.50 for a delivery which made my order far too costly.

horrendous odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

This collagen had the most awful odor and taste ... like dead animals. I've gotten this before and it's been odorless/tasteless. I won't repurchase with the quality is so variable.

Yucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I realize that this product is supposed to be taste-free. Maybe I'm just highly sensitive to tastes, but I could not stand the taste (or smell) of this product. Sad to have to return it.

Digestives problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunaltely i had digestive problems with this product (bloating) ....

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This changes the way my coffee and tea tastes. Not acceptable.

Nothing wrong with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you want to feel completely ripped off order from this company. After paying for product and postage you get charged an additional £16 when delivered in the UK.

1 2 3 4