2 stars for now

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

honestly, i have not taken this product long enough to comment on the effectiveness... after consuming it for a couple of weeks, i'm still experiencing knee discomforts. i do hope to witness some effects after one tin... i need to rant about the packaging, it needs improvement! after pouring, some of the powder tends to stick on the lid. not only it's wasteful, it can get messy and needs cleaning up frequently. plus, you can't really see how much of it is left. i'm also displeased that the email i sent to the company was not answered. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

My jelly wont set

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to make natural healthy jelly and it didnt set. I bought this as friends had raved about Great Lakes being the best. Just not sure if i got the right product for the use i wanted it for. What to use it for now???

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been taken this for about three weeks now, nothing has changed I see any noticeable difference.

Scam-product container 2/3rd full

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this product several times from IHerb-I have no issue with the product itself-I have an isssue with the company with cheating their customers-2 orders ago when I opened the can it was at least 75% full down from a usual 85 or 90%-I let it slide-when I got my last order the can was no more than 65% full(have picture)but yet I paid the same price-this is wrong and outright stealing by the company-there was a news story on this exact type of thing whereas law suits are being initiated against several companies that are doing the same thing-I will try to contact that reporter-I will not buy this product anymore-I'll find a suitable replacement

VAT and taxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

the order amount was £53 paid online, and at the arrival by DHL they charged me £21 extra for VAT and taxes which iherb didn't notify me that will be extra charges rather than the online payment !!!

Disappointed this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first two times I ordered this product, the can was pretty full. The last time I received this product it seemed like it was less than 3/4 full. The last order also didn't mix very well in juices compared to the previous 2 orders. I liked the product previously, but something has changed. Somewhat disappointed. :(

Is not tasteless/flavorless

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do believe this product is strengthening my fingernails. I am taking it with the hopes it will improve my knees. However, there is a very distinct beef broth taste to it. I have tried different hot liquids and the only thing I can do is just put it in soup, because it makes every beverage taste like that beverage was mixed with bone broth.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Prefer gelatin

No Difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using daily in my coffee for a month now, sleep has not improved, skin hair and nails no noticeable difference. Not sure...... (Update march 2018) this product made no difference to any aspect of my life..

Customs and Duty Charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

The 3 canisters were sent to the UK via DHL and I was charged £22.00 in order for the goods to be released. £11.00 went to DHL for there part in clearing the items through customs. I would think twice buying this product from the US. Bad conversion rate and extraordinary surcharges!!

1 2