Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to have helped reduce pain in my neck, knees, and back. I also have more range of motion. Have recommended this product to several people - hope they check with their doctor and take this advise. Best advise I have received from a doctor in quite a while. Thank you, iHerb. Peter Roy, ME

so far love this gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

and I've used many over my long life.... back in 2012 an MD on a health newsletter was talking about it and was saying: Deficiencies in glycine and proline may be one of the most overlooked and under-reported threats to our health".....I paid no attention back then and now this product came to me thru a friend and I believe it's a keeper....I deal with messy OA joints and feel a shifting in 1.5 months .....

Really want this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

iherb!!!!! Pretty, pretty please get this in stock again. It's a great product, but I have not been able to order it for a couple weeks.

definitely helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

It certainly nourishes the skin, some of the effects can be immediately noticed - a slightly glowing complexion and a feeling of well hydrated skin. In time, after the third month, an anti-wrinkle effect becomes noticeable. But more than that, something I didn't expect, I feel it has a good influence on the health of the gut. I do recommend it!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 35 and I finished 2 bottles .. I usually take 2 TBS every morning in my coffee .. it doesn’t taste strong .. but if I mix the powder with juice it can taste strong and meaty .. I noticed that my nails are much stronger , my hair is shinier ,but I didn’t notice a big difference in the appearance of cellulite (I read that collagen can reduce cellulite ) I will keep purchasing it .

Need a new packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

No taste, mixes really well and I love that I can add to my coffee. Super protein coffee breaks! The only thing they could improve is the top/lid. Maybe it needs a "spout" or something. Leftover product is stuck on the top always after I pour on the spoon. As it is collagen/gelatin like it gets sticky.

collagen hydrosylate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well in water at room temp. Neutral taste and no side effects. will have to wait for some time to comment on efficacy

Works Great. . . Taste Not So Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can see a difference in my skin. I just can't get over the beefy taste.

Convenient but more expensive than their Gelatin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gram for gram of protein it's much cheaper to buy Great Lakes gelatin, however this is much more convenient as it can be added to soups and smoothies or even teas or juices without setting. My fave is 1 cup coconut water, 1 bunch cilantro/coriander, 1 small lime, peeled, 1 raw egg yolk, 2 Tbsp collagen powder, pinch salt, pinch stevia (optional). Blend.

No more joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several months now & have found it works really well for me. No more hip pain from arthritis.