s'alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just got this tea. I want to marry it and have like a million of its babies. So I recommend it.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is decaf. It's become my favourite late afternoon/early evening tea. Lovely smell and taste, subtle vanilla undertones, very mellow. Beautiful tin. It's a shame there are no refills to buy (cheaper, and without the tin), this way it's rather expensive.

excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it has a nice aroma to it and the taste is very good . i will order again. יש לתה הזה ריח נפלא והטעם ממש טוב, ממליצה בחום אזמין עוד .

Not my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't taste like much, more like fragrant hot water with a hint of coconut. On the plus side, it's decaf. I suppose it's a good warming cup of something but not my cup of anything

Not my cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it, it tasted to harsh of black tea..

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The tea is tasty and high quality. The taste of vanilla is very delicate and in my opinion one could have added more of vanilla extract

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

love it

Very good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it!

Nice aroma!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a lovely, light vanilla taste, and is good on its own or as a saver of some other bad tasting tea. However, I wish it was stated more visibly that it is decaffeinated.

What an amazing option for a Decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This team smells and tastes amazing, the fact that it is decaf is even better. I have been looking for decaf as my mum can not drink caffeine and this is perfect. Plus I love it in the evenings before bed. It smells like a delicious vanilla cupcake!

1 2 3 4