Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Amino Sculpt for awhile, but it was the original one and had gotten away from it for awhile. I recently tried this Newer one, with the Peptides, and it's Wonderful Mango flavor. I find it much easier to swallow, due to the pleasent taste, and there are So Many Wonderful Benifits in one small dose ! I look forward to using this product for a Long Time, and am telling others about this great product.

Aminosculpt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product and the seller is fast and has good deals

Firmer skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did two long rounds on Hcg diet and lost 74lbs . I'm 40yrs old and thought I'd use this product to tighten my skin. My skin is now firm, elastic with a youthful glow (last seen in my 20s). Noticing positive changes to my hair and nails too. I can't praise this product enough it delivers

My Joints Approve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take AminoSculpt every day. I'm 62 years old and my feet, hips and knees hurt. I want to stay active so I don't end up in a home. This stuff isn't cheap so I didn't take it for a while and after about a week off of it I could barely walk. I try to give it to my husband for his hips, but he's too stubborn to take it.

Collagen Peptides

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent taste and see the difference in my skin. It has also helped when taking it at night with sleep.

Love this collagen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've taken amino sculpt for a while now and love how it makes my skin feel. We had a family friend whose hair was falling out and this really helped the problem too. She can't write a review because she's older and doesn't use a computer so I thought I'd let everyone now for her.

Messy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a super sticky and extremely sweet liquid with a horrible taste! There are much better options out there

👎👎👎👎