Very good and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good bar. Especially when heated up. It is sweeter than quest bars and very addictive. It doesn't have a very distinct butter or pecan flavor, but it sort of kicks inn when you've chewed on it for a while. Not my absolute favorite protein bar, but definitely one I enjoy every now and then.

太硬了

Posted by ivykao on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

試過別的口味不錯才打開心胸再接著買這個品牌,味道是不錯,沒有代糖味才1g的糖,有牛奶香,但這個口味好硬,不知道是不是因為現在冬天,沒有加熱一下根本咬不下去,有點像很硬的老式牛軋糖那麼硬吧,所以如果是要外出方便補充蛋白質可能比較麻煩

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this a try because it has good reviews and it is on clearance sale. Has high expectation for these bars because I love the cookie dough ones. Unfortunately these are not as good, the 'buttery' flavor is a tad too overwhelming and I was struggling to finish one bar. It just doesn't taste good. I am now stuck with 11 bars that I am not looking forward to take.....

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so tasty. I eat one every weekday morning for breakfast. Really chewy, which is something I like. I also recently tried the cookie dough ones, but these are still my favorite.

Very filling protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

These protein bars are very filling, handy to carry with you. Chewy and tasty the Cookie Dough is my favourite. I have one for breakfast with a cup of tea and feel satiated.

Great taste and no artificial sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty and nice chewy texture

Best bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste amazing. So dissapointed they have been deleted to clearance :(

So delicious it's criminal

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not diet food, it can't be. It tastes so good! And it's filling and nutritious. Definitely recommend.

amazaing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

all star

Good flavour and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy these bars! I've always been a quest bar lover but recently I've been a little off and not enjoying them. These are the next best thing.. maybe even better! Good flavour, not too sweet or fake tasting and I like the chewy texture. Im already placing another order to try different flavours

1 2