太硬了

Posted by ivykao on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

試過別的口味不錯才打開心胸再接著買這個品牌,味道是不錯,沒有代糖味才1g的糖,有牛奶香,但這個口味好硬,不知道是不是因為現在冬天,沒有加熱一下根本咬不下去,有點像很硬的老式牛軋糖那麼硬吧,所以如果是要外出方便補充蛋白質可能比較麻煩

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are so tasty. I eat one every weekday morning for breakfast. Really chewy, which is something I like. I also recently tried the cookie dough ones, but these are still my favorite.

Very filling protein bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These protein bars are very filling, handy to carry with you. Chewy and tasty the Cookie Dough is my favourite. I have one for breakfast with a cup of tea and feel satiated.

Great taste and no artificial sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty and nice chewy texture

Best bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste amazing. So dissapointed they have been deleted to clearance :(

So delicious it's criminal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not diet food, it can't be. It tastes so good! And it's filling and nutritious. Definitely recommend.

amazaing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

all star

Good flavour and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy these bars! I've always been a quest bar lover but recently I've been a little off and not enjoying them. These are the next best thing.. maybe even better! Good flavour, not too sweet or fake tasting and I like the chewy texture. Im already placing another order to try different flavours

Tasty and handy for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This protein bar has a nice flavor, isn't too sweet and like the other HealthSmart bars I've purchased, very handy to keep in my purse, car or gym bag.

Very good and sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good bar. Especially when heated up. It is sweeter than quest bars and very addictive. It doesn't have a very distinct butter or pecan flavor, but it sort of kicks inn when you've chewed on it for a while. Not my absolute favorite protein bar, but definitely one I enjoy every now and then.

1 2