Great taste, low carb, low glycemic index so keeps you feeling full

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Anyone watching their calories or carbs should be eating these bars

super tasty, great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used a lot of protein bars, and this is the best so far !!, it has a great taste and easy to eat and it give you a great push for your entire day ! you could eat this with your tea or coffee !

really yummy!

Posted by loafulofcarbs on August 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really taste like cinnamon roll

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first time I got this brand of bars, I wasn't impressed with the texture. Then, I tried microwaving it for 10 seconds, and it's amazing! This one is my favorite flavor of the ChocoRite protein bars that I have tried so far. I've also learned that you can take the softened bar and throw it in the oven for a bit to have a cookie-like treat! (I use my Nu-wave counter top oven.) The only thing preventing me from posting 5 stars is that the bars don't have much in the way of vitamins.

Too artificially sweet and not like cinnamon bun at all⋯⋯

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is decent, but a bit too artificially sweet... and it doesn't resemble cinnamon bun at all. However, the macros are pretty good, ingredients list is alright, and the price is reasonable. Overall, I don't hate this but I would not repurchase.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

so yuuuum. will definitely buy again and more :)

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not diet food, it can't be. It tastes so good! And it's filling and nutritious. Definitely recommend. This flavor is good, but the butter pecan is amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

These have a nice flavor - I keep them in the refrigerator, preferring them a bit firm (they are very soft otherwise during warmer months).

Posted by Qiladanu on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first bite I was disappointed that the flavor did not really taste like cinnamon bun but then I couldn't stop eating the bar until it was gone. These are really tasty, not too sweet in my opinion and I enjoy having them as a lower calorie substitute to whatever I usually end up eating.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

They're very tasty and don't make me feel bloated as some protein bars do.

1 2