Excellent taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These bars are a bit like quest bars, just a whole lot better tasting! They are low in sugar, super delicious and have an amazing texture. Unfortunately, they are a little pricey. I love the nonetheless.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a serious product for big chocolate lovers (like I am); I am in heaven!:)

Taste ok (not great) and iHerb, please improve on your packing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These bars taste good initially on the first few bites but after awhile it kinda of get a tad too sweet (for me). Being double choc (extreme!) I would expect it to be more chocolatey, but seems like the sweetness just over power the chocolate taste, so quite disappointed with this. May not buy them again because it is quite pricey and frankly these bars they do not seem as "healthy" as they claimed, they are extremely greasy. Also not sure how iherb can be so slack in packing the goods. My two boxes of chocorite bars (Red Velvet Cake and Double Choc Extreme) were placed at the bottom of the carton box, with 4 heavier fiber bottles on top. They were all squashed and flattened, with a few packets in each chocorite box torn. So I received a carton box full of greasy goods, and had to throw away a couple of expensive protein bars! Not a great buying experience for sure!

Very hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like it at all , I expected to be soft type but its very hard so I used microwave but it turned to stone 😩 , I ate only one peice hardly and I dont think I will eat anymore