Love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best ever! Tasts even better than chocolate full of calories :D

the caramel is delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

you wont think it is a sugar free chocolate, it is absolutly fab. really satisfides my sweet craving but with out the sugar!! love it, keep ordering more!!

Great low carb treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are a great no guilt treat, keto friendly and taste is the best.

fab taste + texture!

Posted by hkhealthyliving on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

exactly like a candy bar...

It´s good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very good but the caramel is a little bit too hard for my taste.

All Melted Too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these yummy chocolate candies. As a diabetic, I've searched for the lowest carb chocolates and these hit the mark! That is why I was so sad to get this box and another flavor and they were all melted and had molded together. I have photos to support this. I know they don't ship for a period in the summer because of the heat ...but these shouldn't have gone out either - missed the right timing. For the price, I was quite disappointed! I gave it 2 stars in place of one...because I know how delicious these should be.

Great company BUT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love love all of this brand..Wish they had a protein powder or bars not made with Whey though. Also the caramel candy I cant eat as the caramel center is too hard to bite and when you do get it bit off its hard to chew. I have bought sooooo much of this brand and this is the only one I have been disappointed in. I have to try and keep my grandkids out of my candy its so good.