There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I am looking for a quick libido booster. The formula also seems pretty good as it contains a number of well known libido herbs and is formulated by Ray Sahelian. It contains bioperine as you might be even absorbing more than other similar products. For me, it works really well. It makes it very easy to get very hard, more sensitive and allows me to go on much longer. In fact, my legs get a bit numb after some time or I might get cold hands or feet as the blood flow is concentrated around the groin area. Yoihimbe is a very strong stimulant. However, it tends to increase blood pres sure, increase heartbeat rates, can make me light headed (at higher dosages) and increased body temperature (your partner will probably notice too). This is not for the those with heart problems. It is important not to take it near sleeping time as well as you will not be able to sleep. I would strongly recommend that you start with only 1 softgel to test your reaction to yoihime before trying higher dosage. For me, I would stick to 2. Any more, the side effects get uncomfortable. Taking it at low dosages might help to build the tolerance to yoihime’s side effects. However, this will also means that you will need more prior to action in order to achieve similar results. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarians), quite big and easy to swallow. The product does not contain fish oil in the past and they have cheapened it by adding it in and reduce the other herbs. Another concern is that the company uses titanium dioxide, a toxic linked to cancer and other health problems, as flow agent. Pricewise, it is not expensive unless s you plan to take it on a daily basis. Since this product contains a lot of oil, it is best kept in refrigerator as oil oxidised easily. Check out my page for more reviews!

A strange product:

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Libido Enhancement: Not noticeable. Endurance and Stamina & Performance and Vigor: I took a serving at 3PM and after 12 hours, at 3AM I was not asleep... so... great for sportives and if your energy it's low, that's why only gets 3/5 stars... So, take care how much you take and when. Oh, i'm a large person, so if you're thin, don't take one serving, take only 2/3 serving max!!!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

It gives me a rush and make me sweat. I not sure it gives libido but its not for everbody else. I think its strong stuff.

Product is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found great results from the product but I am sensitive to the Yohimbe. I get a low blood sugar reaction from the use of it. I cut the dosage in half and only use it once a day prn. I recommend it highly but suggest a trial run of half dosage to test for a adverse reaction.

Yohimbe Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product took a few days before I noticed any benefit. However, with a regular 1/day dosage, I notice benefit with no side effects such as the jitters that some other products produce.

first time use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

it is been two days I'm awake I can't sleep after I eat two taps

Not sure if the product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

tried for a few days. alternate days for 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. now I am sticking to 1 pill every 3 days. increased heartrending, dizziness, vomiting at times and unable to sleep. I would strongly recommend to stick to 1 pill first. Although 1 pill itself is also quite strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives a person gitters.

They work, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried these. they worked without making me feel queasy in the stomach. I've stopped using them for a year, bought a new bottle, and after taking only one pill, began to feel queasy in the stomach again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2010 | Verified Purchase