Not what its cracked up to be.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product causes elevated pulse and blood pressure, and shakiness. This happened with eachuse. I did not see a significant positive change in perfomance, but instead experienced intermittent loss of sexual sensation. I am a relatively healthy young man of 30 years. No cardiac or blood pressure issues. I would advise anybody who does have any health conditions to stear clear of this product! Not only was the product not effective, but I was very distracted by all the other things going on in my body ie. the shakes and my heart racing, so the experience was all around ungood. Very disapointed.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product because of the overrated reviews below it, however I used it several times combining both high and low dosages, but I never benefited from it or whatsoever. It only gave me severe dizziness and kept me awake all night whenever I took it. I've discontinued its use.

No zzzzzz's

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product caused us severe insomnia, we couldn't handle the insomnia it caused.

Side effects come before it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Side effects come before it works: - high heart rate - body temperature increases - extremely hungry - shaking hands

Be Careful - Impotency

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everyone, Started taking the product and felt great, very good erections. After a couple of days started to have issue to maintain an erection after the first time (following recovery period). Now, couple of days later still lose erection after starting an intercourse. So devastated, think twice before buying.

Strong side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just took them twice. Each time got very strong side effects: cold sudation, very high blod pressure, very uncomfortable filling. And after these effects terminated I got a very long insomnia. I won't take them any more.

Didn't work on me

Posted by veryanyhow on December 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought this based on great reviews. But all i get is an increased in heatiness of the body, a little increased heart rate, feeling weird. Nothing exciting happened down there. was very disappointed.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product did not work for my husband nor for me. It is not good for people with high blood pressure, made my husband dizzy. I don't have high blood pressure and I took 3 capsules, which did have no effect whatsoever.

It works , maybe, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

... it makes my blood pressure go up.

Exercise caution!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Be sure to take the heart warning seriously! Even 1 capsule causes heart palpations for me.

1 2 3